Four-rotor – central windrow deposition
- Four-rotor rake with variable working and swath width for large area use
- Optimum swath positioning for the perfect utilisation of the following machines
- Low centre of gravity, excellent driving behaviour
|Working width approx.:||12.50 m|
- The cardanic rotor suspension in all four rotors ensures optimum ground adaptation in all directions and thus also neat raking work.
- Exact swathing even at the end of the field with sequential control as standard as well as synchronous rotor lifting.